Canada is a land of opportunity waiting to be experienced by you.  With the second largest land mass of any country in the world, and a rich multicultural society, Canada’s diverse regions are appealing to many lifestyles.  Whether you settle in the Rocky Mountains, on the sunny prairies, in the National Capital Region, or on the stunning Atlantic coast, Canada can offer you a future that you can build on.

Canada has one of the highest immigration rates in the world.  In 2012, 257.887 individuals immigrated to Canada, the majority as temporary and permanent workers under the economic migrants class and also those reuniting with their family members.

Canada’s immigration process can be complex and difficult to navigate.  Here at Maple Tree Immigration, we strive to make this process an enjoyable and straightforward experience for you, your family and your business.

We have extensive knowledge of Canadian legislation related to immigration, and access to the tools that domestic and international immigration offices use to evaluate visa applications.  As a member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC), we can legally represent you on your applications and proceedings in front of the Visa offices abroad and the Immigration and Refugee Board.

Whether you are planning on coming to Canada to visit, study, work, invest, or settle, Maple Tree Immigration can help you understand the application process and prepare you and your family for a smooth arrival in Canada.

Browse through our website to lean about the services that Maple Tree Immigration can offer you relating to your future in Canada.

Start-Up Visa

Are you an entrepreneur looking for funding for your project, interested in making Canada the place to develop your idea with Canadian investors? 

Learn more about the opportunities offered by the new Start Up Visa



Reunite with your family

There are different ways that Canada allows reunification of families. Depending on your individual situation you could be eligible to sponsor (or be sponsored) a family member to come to canada and become a Permanent Resident. 

Learn about Super Visas, Spousal or partner Sponsorship and visitors visas here.


Student visa

328,672 international students are taking courses in Canada in 2012. If you are interested in Post-graduate programs, bachelor degrees, Master, or English or French as a second language. Please fine more information